Terms & Conditions
Our website, found under the URLs www.therpcstudio.com and www.therpc.studio, operated by The RPC Studio. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to The RPC Studio and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
Remark : The RPC Studio never and not affiliated with or liscended by Marvel, DC, Disney or any other company. All props and costumes used on this site is used without permission, and all props and costumes produced by ALL DESIGN is intended as a fan representation only and is not intended to infringe upon any copyright.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the The RPC Studio website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.therpcstudio.com and www.therpc.studio for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.therpcstudio.com and www.therpc.studio is with The RPC Studio and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private use and are not for resale.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by The RPC Studio
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to The RPC Studio to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of you placed order and sent payment to us; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and The RPC Studio until we accept your order and your payment.
• Where a Gift Card has been used as payment, the balance will be debited at the point of order placement.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order within 3 days from you placed order to us that we begin production already. Should you wish to make any changes prior to production, please contact our Customer Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
The RPC Studio reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.therpcstudio.com or www.therpc.studio
2. Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
The RPC Studio will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
www.therpcstudio.com and www.therpc.studio accepts payment via PAYPAL. You can also use most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Maestro, Solo and American Express via Paypal. All prices displayed are in USD (Us Dollar) at the current rate. For further details, please refer to our Payment page
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply. For further details, please refer to our Delivery page.
5. Cancel & Returns Policy
For Cancel policy, You can cancel order by email to us on email@example.com within 1 days after the date that you placed order. We're unable to cancel order that have already been processed.
For Return policy. Due to products made to measure for each individual order so We unable to accept return the product you purchased for any reason. By the way if we make wrong suit or wrong size or product have defect please contact us within 3 days after you got the products for a return product and we will make new products or solve problems for you. Return shipping cost will be paid by us.